Circle the letter representing the very best response.
1. Why is Peeta so proficient at camouflage?
2. What is the name of the butcher in District 12?
3. What is the Cornucopia?
4. How does Katniss’s mom design her hair prior to she leaves District 12?
5. Who designs Katniss’s intense dress?
6. How does Katniss know when another tribute has passed away?
7. What is the name of the military organization that enforces the Capitol’s rule?
8. How was Katniss’s father eliminated?
9. The number of Districts are in Panem?
10. What is Katniss’s relationship to Windstorm?
11. What does Katniss’s mom do to assist support the family?
12. Which District is Rue from?
13. Who sends Katniss bread while she is in the arena?
14. Why does Katniss volunteer?
15. What is Peeta’s last name?
16. What is Haymitch’s condescending nickname for Katniss?
17. What is Katniss’s weapon of option?
18. Which District is a “Career” District?
19. How does Foxface pass away?
20. Who wins the Appetite Games?
Where does Katniss get her Mockingjay pin?
What is an Avox?
What is the very first thing Haymitch tells Katniss to discover in the arena?
How are homages picked for the Hunger Games?
What are tracker jackers?
How have the professions booby-trapped their food supplies?
What is District 11’s bread shaped like?
How does Rue pass away?
What is Peeta’s theory about how Haymitch won the Games?
Why is Katniss grateful to Thresh?
- To appear exhausted.
- A castaway or social reject.
- Behavior that is viewed as uncivilized.
- Without sensation or regret.
- Revealing scary.
- Somebody who makes and sells medications.
- Random and useless.
- A communicative relationship.
- The quality of being the very same.
- To discover food in the wilderness.
What is Haymitch’s job?
What is the significance of Katniss’s pin?
Why was Katniss horrified that Peeta had likewise been chosen as a District 12 homage?